New York (HedgeCo.Net) – Over 600 of the most influential private equity investors and dealmakers, including over 100 limited partners are planning to convene at the 20th annual Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst Conference on September 26-27, 2013. The event will be held at the Waldorf Astoria in New York.
On-stage interviews will be moderated by editors of The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst, the conference offers interactive breakout sessions and roundtable discussions on the most pressing issues in private equity around the world today.
This year’s keynote speakers include:
– George Anson, Managing Director, HarbourVest Partners (U.K.) Limited;
– Erik Hirsch, Chief Investment Officer, Hamilton Lane;
– Charles R. Kaye, Co-President, Warburg Pincus;
– Terry McGuire, Co-Founder & General Partner, Polaris Partners;
– David Mussafer, Managing Partner & Co-Chair, Executive Committee, Advent
– Alexander Navab, Member & Co-Head, Americas Private Equity, Kohlberg
Kravis Roberts & Co.;
– Stephen G. Pagliuca, Managing Director, Bain Capital;
– David M. Rubenstein, Co-Chief Executive Officer, The Carlyle Group.
To celebrate two decades of the Private Equity Hall of Fame the conference will also include an exclusive gala dinner that will feature an interview with key members of the Private Equity Hall of Fame: Joseph Baratta, Global Head of Private Equity at hedge fund giant Blackstone; Peter Barris, Managing General Partner at New Enterprise Associates; and Real Desrochers, Senior Investment Officer at CalPERS.