New York (HedgeCo.Net) – According to IBM’s 2014 IBM X-Force Threat Intelligence Quarterly, the financial services industry offers hackers significant potential payoff, accounting for over 20% of all security incidents.
“ACE IT Solutions has partnered with IBM to provide security services that help hedge funds mitigate cyber security risks and meet SEC mandates.” The companies said in a press release this morning. “This partnership is timely as the SEC has just issued a risk alert detailing its plans to examine financial firms’ cyber security preparedness.”
The new IBM company plans to focus on customizeing to meet the needs of any size fund and include:
- Review of Internet security policies and procedures
- Assess cyber security preparedness
- Penetration testing
- Managed security and event management
- Firewall management
- Intrusion detection and prevention system management
- Managed protection services, unified threat management
- Hosted security event and log management
- Hosted vulnerability management
The SEC’S Examination Priorities for 2014
Editor for HedgeCo.net
HedgeCo.Net is a premier hedge fund database and community for qualified and accredited investors only. Membership in HedgeCo.net is FREE and EASY. We also offer FREE LISTINGS for Hedge Funds!