New York (HedgeCo.Net) – GAIM USA 2013 announced the investor speakers for its upcoming conference, which runs from January 21-24, 2013 in Boca Raton, Florida.
“These allocators hail from some of the top pension funds, endowments, foundations and funds of funds in the world,” said Daniel Strachman, Director of Research and Strategy for the GAIM Conference Series. “Managers attending this year’s conference will gain significant insights from these experts and discussions on new models in institutional investing and how to properly pitch investors.”
Executives from the following hedge fund allocators will be speaking:
· UPS Group Trust
· The University of Chicago
· United Negro College Fund
· San Bernardino County Employees’ Retirement Association
· Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company
· Morgan Creek Capital Management
· Indiana Public Retirement System
· Claremont McKenna College
· Citi Private Bank
· Arden Asset Management
“The presence of these allocators and their peers at GAIM USA will help guide managers’ growth in 2013,” said Strachman. The event will be held at the Boca Raton Resort & Club.