A New Jersey based long/short equity hedge fund is seeking a full-time options trader. Position will involve working closely with the two co-founders and portfolio managers and the operations team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) Monitoring all options positions
2) Execute options trades at direction of portfolio managers
3) Make recommendations to maximize options positions
4) Assist portfolio managers with end of the day trade allocations
5) Conduct analytics of new and existing option positions.
The candidate MUST have an undergraduate degree. 3-5 years of options trading required. Prior trading experience, as well as strong skills in Microsoft office, especially Excel, are required. The ideal candidate is particularly attentive to details, analytical, organized, a good communicator, and can handle stressful situations with ease.