New York (HedgeCo.net) – A hedge fund conference is being hosted by the Boston Chapter of 100 Women in Hedge Funds on March 23, 2011 in Boston.
This conference is unique because it is the first hedge fund conference to donate all proceeds to philanthropy. There are a number of high profile speakers including Seth Klarman (President, the Baupost Group) and Barbara Novick (Vice Chairman, BlackRock).
Featured topics include:
* Has macroeconomic volatility altered the fundamentals of long/short strategies and bottoms up investing?
* Have regulatory shifts altered how funds and allocators participate in the political process?
* Asset Allocators: Does the Yale-model still apply post-crisis?
* Rethinking Capitalism & Shared Values: What is the new nexus of social enterprise and commercial enterprise?
* Impact Investing: Finding the next generation of double bottom-line returns.
The entire ticket purchase is a donation and tax deductible (less the cost of goods and services received of $75 per ticket)! This event is open to the public, men and women are welcome. Registration.
Editor for HedgeCo.net
HedgeCo.Net is a premier hedge fund database and community for qualified and accredited investors only. Membership in HedgeCo.net is FREE and EASY. We also offer FREE LISTINGS for Hedge Funds!