105 South Narcissus Avenue, Suite 701 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Phone: 1-561-835-8690 Fax: 1-561-828-3181
Barrenjoey Capital LLC
Manager (Supervisor role)
Manhattan, United States of America
Barrenjoey Capital LLC, a securities and futures trading business is looking for a hard working, motivated person to fill an office management position within a dynamic business located in Manhattan. Initially part of a small team this position will allow the right candidate to grow with the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all day to day general office administration, business accounting, back-office and trading support functions, as well as personal assistant duties to the managing partner.
You will be encouraged to seek efficiencies within the management of the business, and make suggestions on how to improve internal processes, as well as build relationships with suppliers and service providers. There will also be some ad-hoc project work. For the right candidate there is the opportunity to take on significant responsibility.
Salary dependent on experience.
Please reply with your CV and a brief description of why you are interested in the position. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered you will possess the following,
- a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent on-the-job experience of at least 2 years.
- a can do attitude, resourcefulness, ability to be punctual, reliable and professional.
- willingness to work overtime when necessary.
- some experience in a securities trading environment is useful but not essential.
- the ability to multi-task and take on new projects, and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- good communication skills and literacy.
- be generally capable with technology & comfortable learning to use varied software systems.
- a good understanding of spreadsheets.
- the ability to pay close attention to detail, and have a strong work ethic