Founded in 2002, HedgeCo Networks is a preeminent provider to hedge fund industry focused on the emerging manager. We operate the world's most trafficked database for hedge fund information, offer capital introduction services through our broker/dealer, and provide fund administration and consulting services. With 27 employees split between our West Palm Beach and Midtown Manhattan offices, we are a growing firm with a relaxed and professional atmosphere. Our industry is rapidly changing, and we are constantly developing new product offerings to meet new demand.
We are currently in need of a UI / UX specialist to work on both upgrading existing sites as well as working on cutting edge new products.
- Minimum: 2 years of software development experience
- Strong HTML5 / CSS
- Strong skills in creating responsive CSS & HTML
- Familiarity with NodeJS, RequireJS, Socket.io, twig templating
- Good eye for modern design
- Ability to simplify complex problem spaces into elegant solutions
- Ability to work in a small and fast-paced environment
- Understanding of PHP, & REST Based code / services
- Understanding/Desire to learn Drupal is a plus
- Experience with mobile app development a plus
- CS Degree Preferred
You will work directly with our development team on our revolutionary separately managed accounts platform for the hedge fund industry. Salary is negotiable based on knowledge and experience.
This job is in our West Palm Beach headquarters located directly on Clematis Street in Downtown West Palm Beach. We are looking for creative problem solvers to join a young and energetic office focused on cutting edge technologies applied to the financial industry with the goal of finding talent that fits within our corporate culture.