New York (HedgeCo.Net) – Rachel S.L. Minard, the CEO of Minard Capital LLC will be speaking at the independently organized TED event for Marin County California, TEDxMarin.
The theme of the TEDx talk is: “Designing Tomorrow, The Emerging Future.”
TEDxMarin speakers also include:
- Gary Lauder, Managing Partner of Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm Lauder Partners.
- Andrew Hessel, a futurist with a focus on microbiology and genetics.
- Ed Lu, a NASA Astronaut for 12 years.
- Dr. Mohammed El Majdoubi, a neurobiologist and Professor at Dominican University of California.
- Lynne Twist, co-founder of the Pachamama Alliance, and bestselling author of the Soul of Money.
The event takes place on Thursday, Sept 27th from 5:30pm to 10:30pm at The Kanbar Center for the Performing Arts, The Osher Marin JCC San Rafael, CA. Tickets are available at www.TEDxMarin.org
Minard’s first book, “Speaking in Thumbs: The Handbook of Empathy” is slated to be published in 2013.
Editor for HedgeCo.net
HedgeCo.Net is a premier hedge fund database and community for qualified and accredited investors only. Membership in HedgeCo.net is FREE and EASY. We also offer FREE LISTINGS for Hedge Funds!