Jason Scharfman, Managing Partner of Corgentum Consulting, will be moderating at panel at Opal Financial Group’s Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum on July 23, 2013. The forum is part of the Private Wealth Series, bringing together family offices, private investors and money managers from around the world to analyze the latest industry trends.
Scharfman will lead a group of industry thought leaders in a discussion about the private equity and venture market, new opportunities, operational and fraud risk, due diligence performance and what family offices need to know about operational due diligence.
PANEL: The Family Office Private Equity Opportunity: New Risks and Challenges
DATE: Tuesday, July 23, 2013
TIME: 9:00am to 10:00am EDT
- Jason Scharfman, Managing Partner, Corgentum Consulting
- General Partner, Crosslink Capital
- Managing Partner and Head of Investments, Delta Partners Group
- Chief Executive Officer, Carroll Organization
- Managing Director, Z Capital Partners L.L.C.
The event will take place at the Hyatt Regency Newport in Newport, RI, July 22-24, 2013. If you are interested in speaking with Scharfman, please contact: email@example.com.