ProTrak International today announced a new upgrade to their popular CRM platform for Investment Managers, Hedge Funds, FoHFs, Family Offices and Private Equity firms. With ProTrak Advantage 9.0, clients will now realize enhanced internal communication effectiveness using the new e-mail “Alerts” feature and updates to ProTrak’s integration with MS Outlook make this already proven CRM system even more full-featured.
Some of the highlights of ProTrak’s 9.0 release include:
1. The new Alerts feature automatically sends e-mail notifications to designated individuals within the organization whenever predetermined actions occur.
2. Enhancements to the report creation and e-mail wizard features now permit seamless, one-stop creation and distribution of customized client communications.
3. Enhanced integration with MS Outlook to include processing of meeting invitations and responses.
4. Updates to Pipeline reporting and the processing of duplicate Pipelines for the same prospect / client.
5. Integration with LinkedIn lets users instantly display a contact’s LinkedIn profile.
6. Additional enhancements include updates to the mass e-mail wizard, more user-defined fields and enhancements to investment account archiving.
“In the coming weeks we are releasing our new internally developed web services platform and making ProTrak available on the Apple iPad, said Simon Koziel, President of ProTrak. But even as we push forward with technology innovations, we constantly improve the basic underpinnings of our platform based on feedback from our clients and ongoing market developments.” The Advantage 9.0 release will help ProTrak’s clients improve sales and investor relations results while strengthening internal oversight and controls.
About ProTrak International, Inc.
ProTrak, a recognized innovator and industry veteran, has been providing best-of-breed client relationship management (CRM) solutions to the investment management community for 25 years. ProTrak was designed from the ground up to serve exclusively the needs of institutional investment managers – traditional managers, hedge funds, FoHFs, private equity firms and pension funds. The ProTrak Advantage CRM system improves the effectiveness of the client service, sales & marketing, research and compliance teams by providing tools for managing the complex, multi-dimensional relationships common to the investment management industry, as well as critical features like workflow management, enterprise security controls, un-paralleled mass e-mail support and ad-hoc reporting. For more information visit www.protrak.com.