This conference is unique because it is the first hedge fund conference to donate all proceeds to philanthropy. There are a number of high profile speakers including Seth Klarman (President, the Baupost Group) and Barbara Novick (Vice Chairman, BlackRock).
Featured topics include:
* Has macroeconomic volatility altered the fundamentals of long/short strategies and bottoms up investing?
* Have regulatory shifts altered how funds and allocators participate in the political process?
* Asset Allocators: Does the Yale-model still apply post-crisis?
* Rethinking Capitalism & Shared Values: What is the new nexus of social enterprise and commercial enterprise?
* Impact Investing: Finding the next generation of double bottom-line returns.
The entire ticket purchase is a donation and tax deductible (less the cost of goods and services received of $75 per ticket)! This event is open to the public, men and women are welcome. Registration.
Editor for HedgeCo.net
HedgeCo.Net is a premier hedge fund database and community for qualified and accredited investors only. Membership in HedgeCo.net is FREE and EASY. We also offer FREE LISTINGS for Hedge Funds!