The role’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Performance - Monitor and support investment performance analytics
• Performance - Run daily asset allocation and performance reports
• Performance - Conduct Monthly performance attribution analysis
• Refine and support investment performance & risk reporting systems
• Risk - Run Monthly Risk reports
• Risk - Conduct Monthly multi-factor analysis
• Risk - Monitor and analyze investment portfolio holding exposures
• Interact with Custodial banks, Fund Administrator, Internal/External Investment managers/traders, and Brokers as appropriate to research or investigate discrepancies between reporting systems.
• Confirm/Signoff on Performance Numbers associated with Monthly Books & Records
• Reconciliation of Key Accounts associated with Performance for the Monthly Books & Records
• Generation of Quarterly Board of Director Performance & Risk Reporting.
• Special projects supporting reporting various groups within the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 10-15 years or more of related professional experience. A minimum of 6+ years of performance reporting.
• Solid understanding of investment performance and risk analytics
• Rich working experience of performance analysis and risk
• Working knowledge of institutional investing in various asset classes including, equity, fixed-income, commodities, hedge funds, private equity, real estate, etc. and familiarity with derivatives.
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrated persistence to see projects through completion and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovations. Challenges are frequently unique and solutions may serve as precedent for future decisions.
• Ability to maintain professional relationship with internal/external personnel
• Ability to work in a Deadline Driven Environment and both enforce service level agreements with outside vendors and internal peers.
• Effective time management and communication skills with the ability to organize a workload with competing priorities
• Have a High Attention to detail
• Technology systems experience and familiarity with VBA, SQL, MATLAB, FactSet, Bloomberg, Advent Geneva, Imagine, Barra
• Experience with trade order management and/or portfolio management systems for Listed and OTC Derivatives
• Ambitious, self-starter with an attention to detail
• Knowledge of Alternative Investments (hedge funds, private equity, real estate, commodities, OTC Derivatives)