Visium is an Alternative Asset Manager dedicated to generating risk-adjusted returns in a variety of market environments. We currently manage over $4b in long/short equity, credit and multi-strategy funds. The Business Development group at Visium has a heavy focus on identifying Portfolio Managers and other senior level investment professionals.
Visium Asset Management is looking to add a Business Development Coordinator to focus on hiring initiatives at the firm. The role will support the team in its talent sourcing and assessment activities across investment and business functions.
The responsibilities will include:
• Performing competitive analysis and job market research
• Coordinating in-person and phone interviews
• Screening incoming resumes
• Updating the applicant tracking system
• Compiling various hiring data and statistics
• Providing support on ad hoc projects focused on sourcing investment talent
• Must have 1-2 years of relevant internship and/or work experience. Financial services experience is strongly preferred
• Must have undergraduate degree from top University with a minimum GPA of 3.5
• Should be proactive, organized, and detail oriented
• Must exhibit a high level of professionalism and discretion
• Should have strong written and verbal communication skills