Hedge Fund Association (HFA) members and their guests are meeting for the fourth event of the HFA Golf League taking place Thursday September 15th, 2011 at Doral Arrowwood in Rye Brook, NY. Bring your talent, make valuable connections, entertain clients, and win prizes for closest to the pin (par 3’s), longest drive, and low round of the day.
More about the HFA Golf League & Championship:
- Monthly events May – September. Great networking, in an informal and relaxing outdoor setting.
- The newly renovated and expanded practice facilities at the Doral Arrowwood golf club include a driving range, practice bunker and professional putting green.
- Little Blue Monster – Critically acclaimed as one of the most challenging nine-hole courses in the country, our signature Doral Arrowwood golf course presents the renown Robert von Hagge’s trademark mounds, shadows, bunkers, and water hazards. The 3,200-yard, par 35 course presents a challenge to every level of play — from beginner to professional.
- Mulligans – Westchester’s favorite seasonal outdoor bar and grill overlooking the picturesque ninth green featuring variety of specialty drinks and micro brewed beers as well as live music.
- HFA Corporate Golf Championship (10/3)- A 18 hole end of summer spectacular event with the HFA Perpetual Trophy awarded (location TBD).
Final 18 hole championship is being planned for October 3rd.